Thank you Penny Shriver for sharing this post with me. It looks like it could be very interesting. I will continue to watch and see how it goes.
Children’s Book Authors- Poll
Have you written a children’s book and published it?
If so, I would like your feedback on a special non profit program that I am developing with an author association of which I am a member.
The ultimate objective of the program is to get your book exposure in schools everywhere, like Scholastic does for the big publishing houses, but on a higher level and with more fun for the students.
Benefits to Schools:
- Students have fun with an excerpt of your book
- Students get to discover you
- Students get to meet authors and talk to them
- Teachers get free, scorable, literature assignments to can use for grades
- Teachers and students will have the opportunities for scholarships
Benefits to Authors:
- Pay one fee per book for a lifetime membership
- Receive interactive exposure for your book to thousands of school children annually
- The best excerpt of your book becomes interactive
- The more fun children have with your book, the more they want it
- You can visit classrooms without leaving your house
Is it feasible to do?
- Yes. I can do it right now.
Is it a program children’s book authors would partake of?
- That’s what I want to find out… so take my poll below and I will give you 20% off one book enrollment when the program opens, plus your book could be the first one in the program set to begin in Fall 2015.